Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later - with no interest-free! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost upfront, so you get your essentials quicker.
How does it work?
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account. Returning Sezzle customers will need to login.
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction.
- As little as 25% is due at the time of purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
- Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
- No interest of processing fees are charged to you - if you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
A) Insufficient Funds - Typically, Sezzle checks to make sure you have at least 25% of the total order cost available at the itme you place an order.
B) Too new to Sezzle- The longer you Sezzle, the better your chances of getting approved. Usually, they're less restrictive after the first six weeks.
C) Outstanding balance(s)- The amount you owe on previous orders and the number of open orders on your account both impact your changes of being approved by Sezzle. Paying off your outstanding balances can improve your chances of getting approved.
D) Order Value - Reducing the total cost of your order, or splitting it into two or three smaller transactions, can improve your chances of getting approved.
E) Payments linked to your account - Adding another debit or credit card to your Sezzle account helps us understand your repayment ability, which can help you get approved.
F) Keep in mind - Just because you're not approved today, doesn't mean you won't be tomorrow. Every order is unique - so keep using Sezzle!
Feel free to reach out to Sezzle for more information at email@example.com